Organic food refers to a food product that is produced, prepare, and process without the use of any chemical. Organic food produce constrains the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides, and chemical preservation. Organic foods increase to achieve popularity because the greatest part of the population knows the benefits of organic food.
Most parts of people enjoy the consume organic food because it is healthier, tastier, and cost-effective. The diet options are healthier for the ecosystem and increase the animal well-being in a period of the human food chain.
Organic food is grown with natural fertilizers (manure, compost). Weeds are controlled naturally with organically approved herbivores.
Some of the benefits of organic food are as follows:
- Organic food is often fresher because it does not contain safety that makes it last longer. Organic produce is sometimes produced on smaller farmers where nearer it is sold.
- Organic farming contributes to the better for the environment. Organic farming practices may reduce pollution, reduce soil erosion, and increase soil fertility. Farming without synthetic pesticides is also better for animals and birds as well as the people who live close to the farm.
- Organic food is better for the soil. The health of the soil is preciously important and something that many people do not think about. Traditional farming the section the soil of nutrients which inevitable the top of the soil to become derelict and no long farmable. This in turn means that field eventually will not be able to grow food anymore. In long term food security, produced that grow it is healthier soil end up having more nutrients.
- Organic food tastes better. Food experts believe and said that organic food tastes better it has more nutritious food.
Example- We buy the pulses from the local shop and we eat at pulses. One day we buy the organic pulses and we eat that pulses. We could not tell the difference but there is a difference in taste.
- Organic food may indeed be healthier for consumption. If you consume traditional food products, have a great risk of disclosing the body to specific synthetic chemicals. Utilization of herbicides can also contribute to developing heart disease include hypertension.
- Organic foods are affordable, other prices can be reduced. You are willing to buy at local retailers; other organic products are cheaper than their traditional equivalent. We try to compare organic and non-organic expenses, most of the consumed produce product available at price relative equally. If you are uncovered to fewer synthetic pesticides, there is also the opportunity to save money for the future cost of health care.
- Organic food reduces the potential risk of taking antibiotics. The ordinary food chain cycle also needs animal antibiotic consumption to prevent disease. The bacteria cause trouble infections and also establish immune in it.