- ¼ cup – Dijon Mustard
- 1 ½ cups Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Honey
- Salt to taste
- ½ tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- Take a medium to large size bowl and add step by step 1 ½ cup mayonnaise, ½ cup honey, ¼ cup Dijon mustard, mix well to get a smooth, creamier and rich sauce
- For a tangy and authentic taste now add ½ tbsp white wine vinegar and salt (as per taste) and blend it well for next 4-5 minutes
- Once made, you can store it in refrigerator for a week, in a fresh and clean air tight jar.
- Additionally you can also put Vedic India’s Kali Mirch/Black Pepper Whole, and garlic for extra spice.
Honey Mustard sauce is a great topping to go with on almost all the food items including salads, sandwiches, etc.
- Since we have used mayonnaise as a basic content ensure not leaving it at room temperature for a longer duration.