The best way to overall health is through a varied, nutrient-rich diet and plenty of exercises. The bloat new research reveals the most common culprits are FODMAP. (Fermentable Oligosaccharides Disaccharides Monosaccharide and Polyols means which are the short-chain of carbohydrates that small intestine absorb poorly) include garlic, beans, and most wheat products.
To maintain our weight in lockdown we follow some of the organic products-
- Dalchini/Cinnamon: A sprinkle of dalchini/cinnamon could be all that’s standing in the way. The sweet spice helps to regulate soaring blood sugar levels by stimulating insulin manufacture/production. There is some proof to suggest that dalchini extract also makes fat cells more responsive to insulin which means they are much less likely to hold on to excess energy far more likely to burn existing fat stores.
- Suanf/Fennel– This licorice-flavored root vegetable is pack with Vitamin C, potassium, and manganese and has long has been used as a therapy for a digestive problem. In the part of its high dietary fibre content, it boosts healthy digestion, reduces swelling in the body, and excess fluid.
- Sunflower Seeds: Sunflower seeds also contain an abundant supply of dietary fibre, which could fill you up for longer and keep sweet engrave at bay while improving digestion at the same time. They are packed full of anti-oxidant vitamin E, which is essential for skin health as well as protein and complex carbs.
- Black Pepper– Black Pepper is the important health food due to its antioxidant, and gastro-protective module. Black pepper as an active ingredient holds rich phytochemistry also includes volatile oil and alkaloids. The free radical tramp of black pepper, and its active ingredients suitable and controlling the progression of tumor growth.
- Brown Rice– Brown Rice is the food often associated with healthy eating. A whole grain, brown rice is less processed than white rice, which has its hull, and germ removed. The brown rice only has a hard protective cover removed to leave the nutrient pack of germ.
- Honey– Honey is removed from the hive and bottled directly as such will contain a remaining amount of yeast and wax. Honey is believed to help with allergies. Honey also has antiseptic and antibacterial properties. Honey can replace sugar in meals to provide healthier.