Kishmish/RaisinAugust 12, 2020
- Sportsperson consumes Raisin as chews to enhance energy and their overall person.
- Fibre helps your digestion by softening and increasing the bulk of stool.
- Organic Raisins are a good source of iron helps in making Haemoglobin, prevent anemia.
- The calcium content prevents the development of osteoporosis and improves bone health.
- The antioxidants help to remove free radicals from blood and to avoid damage to cells and DNA.
- Organic Raisins contains Phytochemicals beneficial for healthy teeth and gum.
- It contains Oleanolic acid, linoleic acid and linolenic acid to inhibit the growth of oral bacteria, causing tooth decay.
- Organic raisins contain enough sugar to provide you with energy for a healthy body.
- The intake of grapes reduces HBA1c, that is a sign of blood sugar control.
Vedic India Organics, Raisin is originally dried form of Grapes under and rich in energy, fibre, vitamins, minerals and Antioxidants etc.