Overview: – Are you bored of sipping that flavorless Green Tea in the morning and evening. If so, try some of the top green tea recipes mentioned on this blog and make your green tea super enjoyable.
We all want to start our mornings with a healthy liquid. In that category, most of the top things are green tea. These days, from adults to seniors, everyone likes to drink green tea for numerous health benefits. One of the biggest benefits of drinking green tea in the morning is that you can control your body weight. It is also very beneficial for skin problems. We have heard many people complain that when they drink such natural green tea, it tastes like hell. That is why some add honey, others lemon, and even some add milk. There are many ways that you can drink green tea and benefit from it.
Why Majority Percentage Of People Like To Drink Green Tea? – Let’s Find Out
The green tea formula is not only an evening drink, it can also be drunk at any time during the day to refresh the mind. Extracted from dried or fresh green tea leaves, this tea balances our energy and increases positive energy in every bite. The calories in green tea are negligible, and it is a Chinese snack in its own right, so it also helps reduce weight. We must accept that drinking green tea is an acquired taste, not a taste that you immediately like. This recipe can help you make green tea the right way to give you a perfect cup of tea.
Now, let’s take a look at some of our best green tea recipes for you and your family.
Top Green Tea Recipes You Love To Make At Home In Just 20-30 Mins
A. Best Known Green Tea Recipe for Weight Loss
Thanks to the simple lemon ginger syrup, this green tea recipe has healthy and beneficial ginger and ginger flavors. It also has a refreshing citrus flavor of lemon. Just make a batch of simple syrup in advance to make hot or iced lemon-lemon-ginger tea in about six minutes.
- 1 tablespoon green tea
- 1 cup simmering water
- 2 teaspoons Lemon and Ginger Syrup
- (For iced tea) 1 cup ice
Let’s Prepare Green Tea Recipe with Lemon and Ginger
Step1: Boil and a cup of water.
Step2: After 2-4min simmer Green Tea into it.
Step3: Now, add lemon and ginger syrup.
Step4: At last, add honey.
Step5: Pour over Ice Cube and enjoy it!
B. Iced Green Tea Recipe with Mint and Honey
If you have ever made ice tea, the process is similar. This iced green mint tea is extremely refreshing and has a slightly sweet taste of honey. It is an ideal healthy drink in summer!
- 4 cups of water
- 4 green tea bags
- 4 sprigs fresh mint
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 cups of ice and cold water
- lemon slices for serving
The Quick Green Tea Recipe with Mint flavor
- In a saucepan, bring 4 cups of water to a boil.
- After boiling, remove from heat; add a tea bag and 2 sprigs of mint.
- Close the lid and let it tilt for 10 minutes.
- Remove and discard the tea bag and mint.
- Add honey and stir until dissolved.
- In a large pot, add 2 cups of ice, 2 cups of cold water, and a green tea mixture. Stir well. Cool to cold.
- Serve on ice and serve with lemon slices and mint sprigs.
C. 5 mins Matcha Green Tea Recipe
If you like to have Matcha Green Tea or you are someone who wanted to try Matcha green tea at home, you’ll find this recipe useful. In general, people like Matcha without sweetener, but the bitterness of Matcha brands is different. If you are not familiar with Matcha tea, or your tea tastes very bitter, add a few drops of maple syrup or honey to sweeten it.
- ¼ teaspoon matcha
- 2 ounces of boiling water
- Optional 6 ounces of extra boiling water or steamed milk
- Maple syrup, honey, or other sweeteners (optional)
Make your Top Green Tea Match Recipe Step-by-step
- Sift the Matcha into a cup or small bowl to remove lumps.
- Pour 2 ounces of boiling water.
- Using a Matcha whisk or a small regular whisk, flick from side to side until the Matcha gets fully dispersed.
- A layer of foam appears on the top.
- Add the remaining 6 ounces of boiling water or steamed milk, and then stir again until foamy.
- It can be sweetened if necessary.
Traditional Matcha green tea is made only with green tea powder and water, but you can also easily make a latte by drinking some milk. I like to use almond milk, coconut milk, or homemade oat milk for mine. Stir again until the foamy, sweetened, taste, and enjoy!