Quick Overview: If you love eating Quinoa or want to try some good recipes, take a look at this health guide. It gives you a step-by-step Quinoa stir fry recipe with some new tricks.
Someone has rightly said that food intake is reflected on the outer side of the body. If you drink a lot of water, your body will be hydrated and your skin will be clean. If you take a good item in your diet, it helps your body function properly and keeps you happy. Now, what are the right foods to eat? Well, it completely depends on the person and their body. But, there is a certain food that we all consume in our diet. One of them is Quinoa. People love to eat with vegetables and it tastes amazing. It is an Asian food that has always been loved by people. This fried Quinoa with vegetables is no exception. It is so delicious, light, and good for your body.
Quinoa – A Package Of Complete Nutrition And Good For Health
Quinoa is rich in nutrients and is good for health, some of its well-known benefits are:
- It is a plant source and contains all nine essential amino acids needed by the human body.
- Quinoa has higher calories than other protein sources. It is a gluten-free food. It is good for people with celiac disease and properly gluten-free.
- The fiber content in Quinoa helps prevent constipation, controls blood sugar levels, and may help lower cholesterol.
- Fiber can also keep you full for longer, helping you maintain a healthy weight, reducing the possibility of overeating.
Now, let’s take you to the quick recipes of Quinoa stir fry that is healthy and light. Also, the preparation time is hardly 30 mins and the ingredients are also basics. So, let’s get started.
A. Quinoa stir fry vegetarian in 30mins step-by-step
It is one of the recipes that make the recipes rotate consistently. So, if you are always looking for ways to make my dishes more nutritious, this is a great recipe for replacing rice with Quinoa. It is a way you can add more protein and fiber. So let’s start with the easy-to-cook Quinoa vegetable stir-fry recipe.
- 3 Tbsp. butter and 2 eggs
- Chopped carrot, onion, frozen peas, garlic
- salt, and pepper for taste
- 4 cups cooked and chilled Quinoa
- 3–4 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. toasted sesame oil
Full Instructions to Make Quinoa Stir Vegetables with Basic Elements
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon of butter in a large pot over medium heat until melted.
- Add eggs and stirring occasionally. Take out the eggs and transfer to another plate.
- Put a tablespoon of butter to the pot and heat until melted.
- Now, add carrots, onions, peas, and garlic, and season with a little salt and pepper. Fry for about 5 minutes or until the onions and carrots are soft.
- Heat to high heat, add the remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter and stir until melted.
- Immediately add the cooked Quinoa, green onions, soy sauce, and oyster sauce (if using) and stir until combined. Continue to stir for 3 minutes to fry the rice.
- Then add the eggs and stir well. Add sesame oil, stir to combine, and remove from heat.
- Eat it hot.
B. Quinoa Stirs Fry with Egg
Egg fried Quinoa is one of my favorite fast foods, but since are experimenting with different methods of using it. This recipe has replaced it. Not only that, it is better for you and has a nutty flavor that can enhance all flavors at the same time.
- 250ml water
- 85g dried pearl Quinoa
- 20ml sesame oil
- 100g shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, slice, and 2 echalion shallots sliced
- 4 baby corn, sliced
- 20g chopped coriander and cube fresh ginger sliced
- 10ml light soy sauce
- 2 free-range eggs
Stepwise Recipe for Quinoa Stir Fry with Egg for a Quick Breakfast
- Add dry Quinoa and rinse thoroughly with water. After rinsing, set it aside to dry.
- Put the Quinoa in a saucepan over medium heat and stir frequently for 2 minutes.
- Add water to the saucepan, then turn up the heat until the water boils. At this point, reduce the heat to medium, and then add the lid to the pot.
- Boil the Quinoa for about 20 minutes, or until all the moisture is absorbed, remove it from the heat and cover it on one side for 5 minutes.
- Flatten the Quinoa with a fork, and then place the pan in the refrigerator to cool for 15 minutes.
- At the same time, heat a large frying pan and sesame oil.
- Put the thinly sliced green onions, garlic, and ginger into the pot, then add the mushrooms and baby corn, and fry for another 3 minutes.
- Pour in the remaining sesame oil, and then add the cooked Quinoa.
- Add the soy sauce and stir everything around.
- Break both eggs into the holes you made and quickly break them apart until they quarrel in the pot.
- After they started quarreling, stir the Quinoa and fry for another 30 seconds and then serve it.