Introduction: There are many instant breakfasts that we love to have. But, when it comes to healthier the options are not as much as random one. Don’t worry. In today’s health and food guide, we will present you with many ways to make healthy Pancakes. All the recipes are going to a maximum of 30 mins. So, keep reading.
The Pancake Journey
There was a time when nobody knows about Pancakes and now every third person is fond of it. Many restaurants and cafes have their specialty in it. It is one of the yummiest and healthy meals for anyone. You can make it of ingredients you like and the superb thing is that they are easy to cook. As its name says Pancake is cooked on Pan to get them a crispy and soft texture. From a baby to granny all can have it and enjoy the taste. The most common and modest way of Pancakes is cinnamon and sugar-rich. But, now there are hundreds of ways one can cook and enjoy Pancake. Essentially, pancakes are flat and are great for stacking, and they can be folded or rolled up to better fill the filling. You can use a squeeze bottle to make the batter into various shapes, such as animals for children and hearts for Valentine’s Day.
Let’s Find Out Why Pancakes Are Loveable by People Globally
The reasons why you may like Pancakes can be uncountable. It is healthy, tasty, full of flavors, please the stomach, anyone can eat, and so many more. Take a look at the common reasons.
- Pancakes are a good breakfast choice
Cook the pancakes quickly and easily in advance and thaw them throughout the day. Add fruits and berries to the batter. You can also add fruit of your choice and also the seasonal fruits. It is one of the healthiest breakfasts one can eat. When Pancakes are cooked brown, spread Chocolate syrup, Nutella, and more to make it yummiest.
- Perfect weekend dinner
Delicious pancakes can be loved by some people without being hated by others. You can pack the Pancake batter with smoked salmon and cream cheese, creamed spinach, creamy chicken, and mushrooms. You can fill the batter with the things you like and make it in flavor like sweet and salty. Pancakes are not light and hence great for dinner.
- Pancakes For Hunger
Use your imagination, you may find that there are only bananas and dusty caramel jars on the fruit plate. Fusion cuisine is a combination of two or more cuisine for a single recipe. This type of cuisine is not classified according to any particular cuisine style and has played a role in many innovations. There are several forms of pancakes, which can be classified as fusion foods.
Now, let’s move on to the quick healthy Pancake recipe that one must try for friends and family.
Here Are Top 3 Pancake Recipe in Maximum 30 Minutes – Yummiest Pancake Ever
The Grand Ma Pancake Delicious Recipe
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 3 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- Salt as per the taste
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 ¼ cups milk
- 1 Egg and 3 tablespoons melted butter
Healthy Pancake Recipe In Just 4 Steps
Step 1: In a large bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Make a bite in the center and pour in milk, eggs, and melted butter; mix until smooth.
Step2: Heat a lightly oiled frying pan or frying pan over medium heat. Pour the batter on the frying pan, using about 1/4 cup for each pancake.
Step3: Cook it for the time both sides are brown. Make four-five like this and assemble it.
Step4: Now, at last, pour the melted butter upside-down and it’s ready to eat.
Tasty And Healthy Pancake Recipe With Honey Syrup For Anytime
- Honey-Cinnamon Syrup
- ¾ cup honey
- ½ cup butter or margarine
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups Original flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
The Preparation Time and Process
1. For the Pancake batter, add flour, milk, egg York, cinnamon powder, and sugar in a bowl. Let it rest for 5-10 mins.
2. Heat a frying pan. Lubricate oil or butter to cook the Pancakes. Drop some Pancake batter to check the pan is ready or not.
3. Now, spread the batter as per the size of the pancake. Flip it and cook it until it gets brown properly.
4. Cook until the edges are dry. Turn cook until golden brown. Serve with warm syrup.
Some Expert Tips
- To spread honey evenly on the Pancakes, take a measuring cup, and as per the pancakes take half of it so that it doesn’t become too sweet. The pour slowly.
- You can also use melted butter, maple syrup, Nutella, or any other thing for Pancake dressing.
- To make an even size of batter, put the batter in an ice-cream scoop and get many pancakes of the same size and shape.
Super Healthy Pancake Recipe with Dry Fruits & Banana
- Chop fruits of your choice
- 1/2 cup milk or as required
- 2 eggs and pinch salt
- 2-3 tbsp. freshly grated coconut (optional)
- 1 tsp. rose water
- 1/4 tsp. cardamom powder
- 1 cup plain flour
- 2 table of Sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Oil or butter for cooking
- 1/4 cup chopped dry fruits of your choice.
All The Steps For Fruity and Crunchy Pancake For Your Superb Mood
- Take a bowl and add fruits like banana, milk, rose water, coconut, and eggs.
- Now, let it put aside and take another bowl and put the rest ingredients like flour, sugar, salt, cardamom powder, and baking powder.
- Now, mix fruit and make a smooth batter.
- Put a non-stick pan on the heat and spread oil or pour in a spoonful of the prepared batter and make a circular motion. Cook on low heat for a minute or until it turns light brown. Flip it over gently and cook the other side.
- Take the cooked Pancake on the plate. Use the remaining batter to other pancakes. Sprinkle some ready drizzle and garnish with dried fruits and bananas. Enjoy.
Thousands of people are there who love Pancake at any time. It is tasty and flavor-rich. Moreover, people of all ages can have it for breakfast, lunch, or anytime. So, make a quick and healthy Pancake recipe and satisfy your taste buds.