The festive season is upon us, and most of us jostle to find last-minute inspiration to gift our near and dear ones. However, when it comes to gifting, the festivity can take on Mother Earth. Gifting has become a wasteful business, with most of us opening the same gift again and again and year to year only to wrap it again and gift it to someone else on a different occasion.
So, at Organic and Real, we decided to try something different this time by coming up with a gift bundle that will not only make your friends and family happy, we will also manage their health, although taking care of the environment.
Organic Gifts that we gift to our friends and family:-
- Raisin/Kismis– Raisin is the simply dried sweet grapes. Raisin is dried naturally by the sun right in the vineyards, although some are mechanically de-hydrated.
- Raisin/kismis like grapes are one of the few fruits that contain a reasonable level of tartaric acid that work together with fiber to help proper elimination and help keep the colon healthy.
- Raisin/kismis used as a part of a diet to lower blood cholesterol and prevent damaging oxidation.
- Almond-The plant-based nutrient-rich range of snacks just needs to help your festive gift stand out for its innovation and thoughtfulness. Almond also high in phytic acid, a substance that predicament certain minerals and prevents them from being absorbed. The different nutrient merge of almond plant-based protein, fiber, and monounsaturated fats, plus key nutrients like Vitamin E and magnesium help to make them a heart-healthy snack.
- Almonds are the best-known quality is that they are good for the heart. The almonds can help you to maintain a healthy heart and healthy cholesterol level.
- The almond significantly increases the level of anti-oxidant in the bloodstream, reduce blood pressure, and improve blood flow.
- Cashew– Cashew is the type of nut with a soft consistency and sweet flavor. It can be carried in your pocket and popped into the mouth and feel hungry as the fat content in it keep full for a longer time and refrain from snacking on unhealthy refine food.
- The mono-unsaturated fatty acid found in cashew it can help to decrease LDL cholesterol. This reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease, stroke, and heart attack.
- Cashew is a good source of magnesium, which plays an important role in over 300 enzymatic reactions within the body.
- Tea– Tea is one of the most popular and drinking it is thought to provide health benefits. Tea is the product of the root, leaves, flowers, and other components from a variety of plants.
- Tea drinks may help to keep their heart-healthy. People who drink blank tea and green tea reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Though tea is a cancer-fighting beverage consuming tea helps to reduce the risk of cancer.
- Jam and Pickle– The fruit is cleaned, washed, and sliced. Slices are then converted to the pulp in a pulping machine.
Pickle is full of good bacteria called probiotics that are important for gut health. Pickle juice specifically the vinegar in it, may help keep your blood sugar level even those who are at the risk of benefit.