- 1 cup Hung Curd
- 1/4 cup Spring Onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 tbsp Fresh Cream
- Vedic India’s Himalayan Rock Salt (to taste)
- 2 drops Tabasco sauce
- Mint Leaves, for garnishing
- Chili Flakes, for garnishing
- In a medium-size bowl put 1 cup of Hung Curd and make it smoother by removing all the lumps.
- With the natural pungent taste, spring onions add a tangy flavor. Add 1/4 cup of spring onions, 1/4 cup of celery and mix it well and let it completely dip into the curd
- Add 1/2 tbsp fresh cream to the dip and stir it well
- Put salt to taste
- Use chopped mint leaves and chili flakes for garnishing as required to taste
- Refrigerate it for an hour and it is ready to be dipped with nachos, wafers, chips, finger fries, wings, cutlets, fries, and other finger food
Yogurt dip can be stored in a fresh airtight container in a refrigerator but put that back quicker otherwise it will get watery and the natural crunch will be gone. Dips made with hung curd are considered to be a healthier alternative of sauces like mayonnaise.